Tuesday

In to blue

I got all my errands run today (even had time to make a birthday dinner reservation at the OXO Tower) and made 1 of the 2 flavors of cupcakes I wanted to make. I decided to make the Samoa cakes first. Amazing!


I am totally loving navy blue right now. Navy blue is not exactly a spring color but the way the weather has been acting lately, I still consider this the end of winter. I was so lucky to have snatched up this stunning dress at Mango the other day. This will definitely be my birthday dress for 2010.

image[via]

Check out this awesome suit from...Sainsbury's. I know it's a little weird to be buying your clothes from the grocery store, but this could be a contender for my Nice trip in May.
image[via]

And finally this beautiful dress from Anthropologie. Anthro just recently opened their doors in London. I can't wait to go in and have a look for myself. 

image[via]

No comments:

Post a Comment