Monday

Drinking out

After a long weekend in, I decided it was high time I get out of the house (and celebrate the sucessful completion of my presentation) for a few pints.

Among the places I hit up was London's oldest licensed pub (anything to claim fame or justify why the pub is in shambles). The White Hart actually isn't as old and shabby as I thought it might be and considering I visited from the hours of 4pm to 7pm on a Friday I was astonished at how busy it was.

Where: 191 Drury Lane

The Scene: Drinks after a long week with four friends

Delight: Good choice of beers, good prices

Disappointment: crowds, but who am I kidding, this is London.

I am definitely going back to the White Hart. Great vibe, good beer. I'm not sure I need to try their rendition of really average pub food, but you will definitely find me here again throwing back a pint or five.

image [via]

No comments:

Post a Comment