Thursday

Ember Yard and Mojo

It's no secret I am a big Ben Wishaw fan. I first saw him in The Hour (I still can't get over the fact that they only made 2 seasons) and last year we saw him and Dame Judi Dench in Peter and Alice (which was a strange and slightly disjointed play but amazing acting nonetheless).

When I saw Ben Wishaw was back in the West End, this time in a play called Mojo, I immediately snapped up some tickets. I unfortunately went for the nosebleed, restricted view seats and spent the whole play leaning so far forward I thought I might fall into the row in front of me. Like Peter and Alice, Mojo was dark and little bizarre but the acting was superb. Mojo also had Rupert Grint (from Harry Potter) Brendan Coyle (from Downton Abby) and Colin Morgan (from Merlin) in it. Like I said, great acting.


Before we headed into the show we grabbed a quick dinner at Ember Yard. I cannot begin to describe how good the meat was at Ember Yard. The chorizo skewers were so good we ate 2 and then ordered 2 more. Ember Yard is a hop skip and a jump away from my office and every time I walk by at lunch time it always looks so buzzing - definitely going to book myself in for a charcuterie course sometime soon.

via

No comments:

Post a Comment