Monday

Afternoon Tea at the Wolseley

For my 30th birthday my dear friend Emma got me tea for 2 at The Wolseley. What a fabulous present. Last summer was so busy that I never got around to booking it and then I forgot about it until the voucher resurfaced from a pile of mail a few weeks ago.



The mister and I have never been to proper tea together so it was fun to do this together. It always amazes me how much the mister and I have to talk about considering we already talk so much of the day. Over tea we discussed everything from America's lack on coverage of international news to business strategy to our lack of decoration in our bedroom. Never a dull conversation!





After waaay too many sweet treats we decided to take a stroll through Green Park and down to Hype Park Corner. Sunday was overcast and brisk but still nice to get out and walk after so much food. We stumbled upon a New Zealand memorial which I think tickled the mister as he took pictures of it and posted it on Facebook, which he never does!


No comments:

Post a Comment