Wednesday

Podcasts I love

Do you listen to a lot of podcasts? I have a few standbys that I listen to a lot and others that I just dip in and out of. I find them really relaxing, entertaining and in some cases a very easy way to keep up with current events.


Wait Wait Don't Tell Me - American current events in the form of a game show!
Pop Culture Happy Hour - These are exactly the types of conversations I have with my friends and the mister
A History  of the World in 100 Objects - A little heavy but fascinating nonetheless
Savage Lovecast - Throw back guilty pleasure from my days as a Seattleite
Science Friday - Sometimes a little dry but a good one to dip in and out every now and again
How Stuff Works - This is a gem of a podcast and always so interesting
And of course the ultimate podcast, This American Life. Always brilliant, inspiring and able to capture my attention for the full hour.

No comments:

Post a Comment