Wednesday

Simple Sunday comfort food

After an incredibly busy week at work, I was craving some weekend baking time. So on Sunday I flipped through my recipe books. Not wanting to do anything too involved I opted for one of my favorites, chocolate chip cookies. I used this simple recipe and they turned out delicious. The recipe is below.

 

 

 
Ingredients
•200 grams butter
•1 cup sugar
•1/2 cup light brown sugar
•2 eggs
•2 tsp vanilla
•2 1/4 cups flour
•1 tsp bicarbonate soda 
•300 grams milk chocolate chips


Directions
1. Preheat oven to 190c
2. In a bowl whisk together flour and bicarbonate soda
3. In a separate bowl mix softened butter and sugars
4. Add eggs one at a time
5. Add vanilla
6. Mix in dry ingredients 
7. Lastly add chocolate chips
8. Turn dough into small balls and press flat on the baking sheet
9. Bake for 10 minutes

No comments:

Post a Comment