Tuesday

A visit to 221b

One of the best things about having friends visit is playing tourist but only visiting the places you really want to go. My guests arrives Thursday (St. Patty's day) morning and were surprisingly full of energy even though they'd just gotten off an over night flight. By the time I finished up work I wasn't sure what state they would be in but wanted to try and squeeze in a visit to 221b Baker Street with them. When I met them outside of Baker Street station they were still in great spirits and had accomplished loads for their first day. We dashed into Sherlock and Watson's famed abode before heading up the The Warrington for some dinner and drinks.

I loved reading Sir Arthur Conan Doyle's mysteries growing up and what they've recreated at 221b is darn near close to how I'd pictured it in my head (maybe not quite as narrow).

It's just around the corner from Baker Street Station.
(Is this even necessary?)
221b Baker Street
London NW1 6XE

image [via]
 

 

 

 
 image [via]

No comments:

Post a Comment