Wednesday

A summer dress and a flat white

Last weekend we had unbelievably beautiful weather here in London. Friday was a Bank Holiday, the sun was blazing and I had a million errands to run. I felt a little guilty weaving in and out of stores on a rare hot day but needs must (plus I do love shopping).

On my way home after a very successful/productive day I stopped in at Lavish Habit for something sweet. They had just opened that week, possibly even that day so I was excited to check it out. To be honest, I wasn't entirely sure about the concept of the store; clothes and knick knack boutique meets cafe. Emerald Street informed me yesterday that Secondo over in Clapham has the same idea and 'it's cool' so maybe this is the new thing?  


 

I bought a brownie and took a seat at one of the tables. I noticed that all the furniture that cafe guests sit on is also for sale. A little weird.

The clothes weren't anything special but there also weren't too many of them so it felt much like a normal coffee shop/cafe that has a small retail section.
I loved the pink chairs just outside. Now if they only had a table or two.

Overall, it's a cute place that's different to my other coffee stomping grounds. I'll likely be back.

Lavish Habit
75 Bedford Hill
Balham

No comments:

Post a Comment