Saturday

Royal Wedding cakes

Did you watch the Royal Wedding? I went over to a girlfriend's house and watched the wedding live and then on replay at least twice. It was amazing to watch but it was also amazing to see the whole city alive with happy, celebratory people.

My girlfriend Lynn did an amazing job with the cakes and sandwiches. I especially loved the union jack cupcakes.
Snapping pics of these cakes I started to wonder about Kate and Wills cake. I haven't been able to find any pictures of it yet but I did see a ton of other pictures that were just too elaborate (read: ridiculous) not to share.

Queen Elizabeth and Prince Phillip's cake


Prince Charles and Princess Diana's cake


Now a few from abroad

Queen Rania and Abdullah of Jordan. It
doubles as an apartment block!
Princess Letizia of Spain and Felipe, Prince of Asturias
This has got to be the worse one.

No comments:

Post a Comment