Wednesday

Out of the blue

I love brunch. It's very American but places in London do serve it - the pancakes, the maple syrup, the bacon. Yum! I also love sandwiches and lunch in general, making brunch basically irresistible. Maybe it's my old age and need to sleep for ridiculously long periods of time but I am becoming a huge fan of meeting up for lunch rather than dinner. Maybe it's because there are so many great spots in London to discover. Out of the blue is a fabulous cafe in Clapham Junction that I would hands down say is worth a visit to.

I went with the mister and two friends and besides the Mediterranean wrap which was apparently decidedly average, we all raved about our food. I had the tuna melt which was the best I've ever had!

We weren't able to snag a table outside on the pavement but it looks like that's the place to be on a warm sunny day.

Out of the blue
140 St. Johns Hill
SW11 1SL
Meals, sodas and a jug of Pims worked out to be roughly £15/person


Full Blue breakfast

The burger

Tuna melt

Mediterranean wrap

No comments:

Post a Comment