Wednesday

Shoes and Spa day

While I should be busy writing a brief for my internship, I am in full on wedding planning mode. I ordered the bridesmaids dresses yesterday and have started to plan my bachelorette/spa day that I'm having a few days before the wedding. While I was surfing the net looking at venues (even though I have pretty much already decided on Indian Springs in Calistoga) I started to look for shoes again. There were the other shoes that I loved but weren't available anymore. (I actually found out that Miu Miu recently released a similar shoe con Swarovski crystals, making them muy caro.)

I found these which I thought were really cute and very feminine, but with almost 5" heels, I think they might be a little too tall. The search continues...

image[via]

So back to my spa day. I am thinking of having it at Indian Springs. While I've never been there, the pictures look great and they offer a variety of options from massages to just soaking in the mineral pools.

image[via]

There is so much to plan for a wedding. I have to admit, I am having a lot of fun organizing this, even if it is a little stressful. I literally can't wait to have all my friends, especially my girlfriends, around on the same day, in the same place!!

No comments:

Post a Comment