Friday

Almost free


Today is the last day of my internship. While it has been enjoyable, doing an internship full time while trying to go to Grad school as well has been hectic and often left me feeling like I could sleep for days. (admittedly, this semester has been much less stressful than my first semester) I am really excited to finish up my last couple of papers for the year and start full time on my dissertation.

image[via]

To celebrate the end of my internship (and even though I have a lot of writing to do) I am going to a friends house party that is forest themed this weekend. I am going as wind; white dress with wire in my hair and dress to have the affect that I'm blowing, along with a mini handheld fan. I know, no one is going to understand what I am, but I thought it was a cute idea. Here are some pics I'm hoping will inspire me for my makeup and hair. TGIF everyone!

image[via]
image[via]

No comments:

Post a Comment