Thursday

My first deleted post

I just deleted a post; my first blog deletion ever. A few days ago I blogged about the MeatWagon which is a guerrilla dining experience in South London that does supposedly amazing hamburgers. I attempted to go this evening but after 3.5 hours of waiting was sent home with a refund and an empty belly. Totally sucked. How could I ever promote such garbage on my blog? I'm sorry. The owner Yanni, claims to have traveled across the US, picking up cooking tips from the best burger joints but he obviously didn't pick up how to run a business efficiently which is why many places in the US are so coveted; amazing food in under 20 minutes. This place is total bs and I would stay away unless you want to waste a few hours of your day waiting around.

No comments:

Post a Comment