Sunday

Easter came and went

Easter snuck up on me this year. This year we had some people around for lunch and then we wandered down to the river for the Oxford Cambridge boat race. It's a fun tradition to watch the race and I love that it's a short hop from our front door.



I dipped into Ina's 'How Easy is That' for 3 of the recipes for lunch but of course forgot to take pictures of  any of them. From Ina's book I made sugar snap peas with pancetta, tuna and hummus sandwiches and mocha chocolate icebox cake (which took me 20 minutes to make and was absolutely amazing!) 

We also made 2 small red onion, walnut, avocado and gorgonzola pizzas, chicken, sausages and root veggie mash. I love having people over for meals, least because we always have so many yummy leftovers!



And of course, what holiday would be complete without cupcakes!



No comments:

Post a Comment