Saturday

The Rapscallion

There aren't many sunny days in London so when they come around the mister and I try our hardest to get out and enjoy them. We recently visited the Rapscallion in Clapham Common on one of those rare sunny days for a lunch date.

When we arrived we snagged a table outside but quickly opted for a table inside because of all the smokers. Isn't that annoying?

 

When we finally settled in we ordered some delicious drinks. Mine an iced vanilla coffee and the mister's a mixed berry smoothie.


 
Unfortunately it took 45 minutes for our food to show up at which point we were both starving and annoyed. Thankfully the waiter removed the service fee from our bill which I thought was a very nice gesture.

I had the fish cake and the mister had the salmon burger. I mister thought the burger could have been accompanied by something (fries, salad, ect). I thought mine was a good portion.

 
 
The food was decent and being right across from the picture house means that I'd probably be inclined to drop by again.

No comments:

Post a Comment