Saturday

Small places, small spaces

The mister and I have now been looking for a flat to buy for several months. I am constantly disappointed by how much space we can't buy with our budget. I know we'll eventually find a place to call home but in the meantime shopping around can be a bit of a bummer.

I am always on the lookout for well designed small spaces for inspiration but there just don't seem to be many documented online. Thankfully I can get a small dose of small spaces once a year with the smallest/coolest contest over on apartment therapy.

What many of this years apartments have though are excellent layouts, which unfortunately we won't have when we buy a place (hello, bathroom off the kitchen. barf.) unless we invest in some major remodeling.

I thought I'd share a few photos from this years smallest/coolest and a few others I've bookmarked for inspiration. Know of any small spaces posts, holla at a girl.

all flats should have exposed brick. period.
image [via]

image [via]
image [via]

image [via]

image [via]

image [via]

image [via]

image [via]
image [via]
image [via]

image [via]

No comments:

Post a Comment