Monday

Dryer dilemma

The dryer dilemma is simple - I have never in my life not had a dryer. A dryer to me is not a luxury it is an absolutely necessity. That is, until I moved to London. Not having a dryer has been a huge adjustment. Don't get me wrong, many of my clothes benefit from being line dried, but it's the sheets and towels...I just can't. I still haul our towels and sheets down to the laundry mat every week for a spin because I absolutely hate stiff towels and sheets are so much softer when tumble dried.

I have sort of succumb to the dryer dilemma, yet part of me still holds out hope that when the mister and I finally purchase our flat there will be room for a real legit dryer (not one of those all in one jobs that only drys your clothes if you leave it on for 5 hours).

While perusing LakeLand for baking goodies I saw this heated drying rack. While it clearly would not solve my sheets and towels drying dilemma, it certainly would resolve my 7 day drying time scale in the winter. Priced at £79.99 is it worth it?

The dryer dilemma continues...

image [via]

No comments:

Post a Comment