Thursday

Stumbling around and Pinterested

This evening I finally signed up for Pinterest. Pinterest is, "a social catalog service. Think of it as a virtual pinboard — a place where you can post collections of things you love, and "follow" collections created by people with great taste." This reminds me so much of Etsy's Treasury section but obviously Pinterest is limited to whats available on the web (meaning, no limits) while Etsy is limited to their seller's stocks. Of course, Etsy has a pinterest. Just as a warning, the site is incredibly slow. Incredibly.

I wanted to share a few of my finds here. You can also view my pinterests here.

Since the mister and I will likely be making the move into a tiny flat, this immediately caught my eye. There aren't enough teeny tiny beautifully designed and decorated flats photographed to serve as inspiration for us 501 square foot dwellers.


All images via Pinterest




Exposed brick is just so romantic and ooooh that chandelier!



I think I might be developing a bit of a wood object obsession (as opposed to a wood obsession which sounds slightly more risqué). Iphone case is on sale here.

I don't love the color but everyone needs one of these.
I could definitely DIY this for a house warming present.
 
 
 
If I owned more jewelry (and had space to hang something like this) I would definitely steal this idea.


 
I need a low maintenance plant for my desk at work. 

 

1 comment: