Friday

Entrée

On Valentine's evening the mister treated me to a lovely dinner at Entrée. I had actually chosen the venue and while I am usually not a fan of going out to eat on V day (overcrowded, set meals, total rip off) entrée was running a promotion so I decided to go for it. For £35 each we got 3 courses and for an additional £5 I got a glass of prosecco. (I actually had 2 glasses, but I bet you had already guessed that.)


image [via]

I forgot my camera and my phone that day so I wasn't able to snap any pics and I'm actually really glad. The mister and I were completely focused on each other, the way it should be.

The food was good, not excellent, but what was lacking in food was made up by the atmosphere. I had the foie gras to start followed by the sea bass. I would say the highlight of the sea bass was actually the mussels it was served with. The sea bass was rather bland and the shell fish added a little something to the dish. The mister had the crab tortellini followed by the steak for a main. He thought the steak could have been a bit warmer but overall was pleased.

The atmosphere at entrée is what I enjoyed the most. Candles lit everywhere, rose petals on the table and a live piano downstairs playing all the great love songs, including our wedding song.

image [via]

No comments:

Post a Comment