Monday

Still wedding obsessed

Even though my wedding has been over and done with for several months, I still find myself obsessing about weddings. I peak at Style Me Pretty at least once a week and find myself in constant conversation with soon-to-wed friends about weddings. I love every minute of it.

I heard a rumor long ago that Anthropologie was launching a wedding line but now I've stumbled across their website and a few photos that promise the same vintage style and unique pieces as Anthro but styled for a special occasion.

BHLDN launches on February 14th; so fitting! (I think only in the US)

 

 

 

 

 
 
I don't know what BHLDN means but possibly...
 
I saw a tag line that read,

Be you, be loved

BHLDN

A shortened version of beholden?

*all images via

2 comments:

  1. I saw this a few days ago and am so scared! I hope I won't like a dress more than mine on that site, otherwise, what will I do??!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Even though I don't know which dress you've chosen I know it's the right one! You can't change!! I really can't wait to see the Anthro wedding line.

    ReplyDelete