Sunday

Individual Meatloaves

Meatloaf is one of those all-American meals that most other cultures look at in bewilderment. I know when I first introduced the mister to meatloaf at my parents house, he was nervous; didn't know what to expect.

I have never made a meatloaf mainly because of their size. I never want to eat that much meatloaf (and I've never seen a meatloaf recipe that feeds less than 4). After a fairly successful phone interview for a potential job late Friday evening, I decided to make Pink Parsley's individual meatloaves for the mister and I. We spent Friday night in, eating delicious meatloaf, having a few drinks, watching NCIS and waiting for the last of our Wedding presents to be delivered.



The mister also cooked up some of The Pioneer Woman's crash hot potatoes. I had to half Pink Parsley's recipe in order to make meatloaf for just two, but it worked out really well.

No comments:

Post a Comment