Thursday

Engagement Presents

Two of my very dear friends got engaged last weekend. Tears streamed down my face as she told me the story of the proposal (I am such a sap). As I mentioned previously, I seemed to have reached that point in my life where everyone I know is celebrating a great milestone in their lives. I love celebrating (mostly because it involves champagne which is hands down one of my favorite drinks on the planet) and I also love giving gifts.

I have given this ring bowl several times as an engagement present (as well as purchased it for my own wedding) and I absolutely adore it. It is such a personal gift without being over the top or cheesy. I especially like that it can be included in the ceremony or simply used as a wall ornament or a ring holder (which is what I use it for).



Personalize ring bowls
image [via]


image [via]

our ring bowl that I now use to hold my rings at night.
ordered off etsy from Paloma's Nest

No comments:

Post a Comment