Sunday

Guys, it's been a while

As I'm sure you've noticed, I had, until today, abandoned my blog. There were a few big reasons - I was incredibly sick for a few months, we temporarily moved to Singapore for work for 2 months, the crazy crazy holiday season, but I think I was also just a little burned out on blogging. 

It wasn't until yesterday when I mentioned my blog to someone and said how much I enjoyed looking back on my entries from year's past, that I realised I wanted to start blogging again. So, here I am!

Every January I set goals for myself for the year. Some version of my usual suspects are still there (go to the gym, bake more, sleep more, eat healthy (which I agree is a bit at odds with 'bake more')) but I'm also trying a few new ones - specifically, French cooking and reading. I'm getting stuck into some excellent fiction (I read Paper Towns in a day - what a fantastic read!) but I'm also seeking out more books about domestic history and cooking - not recipes per se but stories from the kitchen. I hope that these stories and rich interesting history inspire me to cook more French food, or just food in general. 

I hope to update you on my progress soon!



all via

1 comment:

  1. yay! you are back! I have been checking your blog regularly...happy to see you here again!

    ReplyDelete