Wednesday

Travel this year

Last year I had high hopes that we would make it to Russia, as I've been dying to go for a while now, but that trip just never materialized. I had a brief thought of going to the Winter Olympics in Sochi (I do love a bit of figure skating) but I wasn't sure how we'd get a visa without a sponsor. So, that leaves me, still hopeful, that we will make it to Russia in the Summer/Fall of 2014.

We did make it to Vienna (and I fell in love with the city and can't wait to go back for the Christmas markets) and we'll be jetting off to Morocco in about a week, so all and all a great year of travel.

I'm sure 2014 will bring us many more adventures abroad. On our list is a weekend trip to Amsterdam, Napa and Maui for weddings and of course dear Russia. Happy travelling!

No comments:

Post a Comment