Monday

chilled out weekend

Since Thanksgiving (and maybe even before) things have been go go go around here! I'm definitely not complaining but this last weekend we didn't have much going on and I relished being at home, having time to bake, read and chill out.

Dinner with some girlfriends at Yalla Yalla

fresh brussel sprouts
scrambled eggs, apple and pork sausage, brussel sprouts on rye toast. I was full for hours - a great breakfast!



Saturday was fairy sunny and mostly dry, so I took the opportunity to take a jog in Richmond Park. It felt great to workout outside and breathe some fresh air.


A less healthy, Sunday breakfast. This was a remake of a brunch I made several months ago when I had some girlfriends over. That brown mush is french toast that didn't come out as good this time. I did make another batch of blackberry butter which was delish.

And some homemade madelines for good measure. 

No comments:

Post a Comment