Friday

Bucket list

via

There are a lot of New Year's Resolution posts floating around out there and while I do have a list of resolutions (I love lists) they're a bit inane to share here. I have however been thinking about writing a bucket list. Bucket lists are a bit of conundrum to me. They're generally filled with things that are spontaneous in nature and can therefore not simply be ticked off a list. But then again, they can contain bigger (life things) that you're working towards.

I have a few simple ones so far:

  • Go on an African Safari
  • Run a half marathon
  • Camp under the stars
  • Eat at a Michelin star restaurant
  • Trash a hotel room
  • Eat a meal from food I've grown
  • Make a wedding toast

Do you have a bucket list? If so, what's on it?


No comments:

Post a Comment