Friday

All that twinkles

It's probably a little early to be thinking about Valentine's day but I came across two things this week that reminded me of it.

The mister and I generally have a fairly low key Valentines. We generally don't exchange presents (but in the past the mister has surprised me with a few small and adorable presents) and sometimes we go out for a nice meal.

This year we might do something completely different: stargazing at the Royal Observatory. Supposing it's a clear night, looking and learning about stars in the planetarium while sipping some bubbles - it sounds perfect! (Did you know there's a crater on the moon called Dave?)

© National Maritime Museum
via
The other thing that caught my eye is this beautiful YSL ring. The deep purple hue reminds me of Valentine's quintessential warm red, pink and purple pallet. Perhaps Mr. Valentine will deliver this ring to me on Feb 14?

No comments:

Post a Comment