Tuesday

Christmas list potentials

I am starting to put together a Christmas list for my family and one of the things sitting right at the top is the Bobble water bottle. The filter is inside the bottle, which makes this absolutely perfect for the eco-conscience person on the go. The filter only needs to be replaced every 2 months or so making it even more attractive.


image [via]


I have also been eyeing up the Reebok EasyTone shoes. I need some new sneakers and honestly I am willing to try anything that claims to tone your backside by just going about your regular day.


image [via]
And finally on to a few things that aren't related to fitness and health. I am finally going to jump on the bandwagon and give Touche Eclat a go. I have heard good things and Christmas is the perfect time to ask for things that you wouldn't normally splurge on.


image [via]
And finally, a few new nail polish colors to keep the winter interesting. I am loving the new colors that are part of the burlesque line at OPI. It's hard to choose with so many cool colors and sparkles!


image [via]
I'm hoping to put together a gift guide for others as well. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment