Sunday

All Christmas all the time

I know I've mentioned that I'm in the process of building up my Christmas play list, but because I don't want to go broke buying holiday tunes, I've switched over to The Mountain Holiday Music Channel. You can listen for free online even in the UK!! The Mountain was my favorite radio station in Seattle and I am so thrilled to be able to turn on Christmas music at any time of the day.


image [via]
The holidays are really starting to feel like they're here in London. The lights are on on Oxford Street, Christmas trees are being sold outside the tube station and I am planning my first of several holiday parties. I still have a lot of shopping to do for my gingerbread man decorating party, but it's coming along nicely.


image [via]

No comments:

Post a Comment