Friday

Recipe Box

I realized last night as I was typing about the blackberry cobbler that almost all the recipes I'm using these days, at least for baking, are from the internet. I have them bookmarked and a few copied into the Baking section in my OneNote notebook. But what if these blogs should disappear? My computer goes kaput? What would I do then?

A few years back when I first came to London for an extended period of time I made a cookbook that I vowed to fill with new recipes. I wrote on the first 10 or 12 pages but never got any further. I have it here in London now, tucked away in a cupboard somewhere. Maybe I should start using that again?

Last night as I was thinking about this, I started to scan through Etsy for a solution, when I came across this. It is absolutely darling.

image [via]

The only problem is that I think the cards might be too small to fit longer recipes on, even if I wrote on the back as well.

image [via]

Once I figure out a solution, I'll have to actaully sit and write (or print and cut) all the recipes out.

No comments:

Post a Comment