Monday

Afternoon tea at Mari Vanna

I've mentioned before that the girls and I go to tea semi-regularly. I love having this girly time but it's also a great excuse to get out and see parts of London I wouldn't otherwise. For our last instalment of tea Vale chose the ultra cool, Mari Vanna. I had never heard of Mari Vanna, who is apparently the Martha Stewart of Russia. Her restaurant was part haberdashery, part grandma's house and part old world Russia. (And truly a gem of London!)









The food was delish, we even received a champagne cocktail to start! I liked switching up the normal scones and cream for tiramisu-like cakes and the normal cucumber sandwiches for salmon pancakes, caviar and piroshkis.





If you're looking for an interesting and off the beaten path afternoon tea, I can't recommend this one enough!

Mari Vanna
116 Knightsbridge
London 
SW1X 7PJ

No comments:

Post a Comment