Monday

The Blow Bar

A few weeks ago the mister took me out to a very belated Birthday dinner. I had purchased a coupon off of Living Social around the holidays for a blow out at The Blow Bar in Angel and thought this was a great occasion to finally use it.



The Blow Bar is located in Camden Passage, a cute and trendy pedestrianized street. Upon arrival I was offered a drink (which came with my coupon) of either water or OJ. They had coffee and tea but had run out of milk. Frankly, I thought the reference to a 'drink' on the coupon meant a cocktail or champagne since they are also a fully licensed bar. I was a bit disappointed but happily sipped on my ice water.


My wash was a bit rushed as they were down one stylist that evening but the rest of my time there was very enjoyable. I went with this style and really loved the results.


image [via]
The Blow Bar
25 Camden Passage
London N1 8EA
020 7354 1551

No comments:

Post a Comment