Sunday

Super Bowl Sunday food

Even though I'm not a major football fan, I do feel obliged to pay attention to major American events. And I felt even more so this year, since the Seattle Seahawks were playing.

I have been racking up quite a few things to make and bake on Pinterest, so I thought Super Bowl Sunday would be the perfect opportunity to make a few treats. 

Our spread was oh so European, with sausages from the Ginger Pig, wrapped in bread from Gail's and a few budweiser budvars. But I tried to add some American flair with pretzel crusted brownies, bacon parmesan dip and bacon wrapped chicken bites that were rolled in brown sugar and spices to make a delicious sweet and spicy combo.

As you can imagine, the mister and I could never finish all of this so my colleagues enjoyed most of it the following Monday.

The pretzel crust for the brownies


Finished brownies

Bacon chicken bites. YUM!


1 comment:

  1. Sweet blog! Great post, I’ll stop by again.
    thanks for sharing your thoughts, I haven’t think of this before, keep posting mate!hamilton massage

    ReplyDelete