Wednesday

Arundel

If you're ever looking for a little weekend get-away, I would highly recommend Arundel. About a hour and a half outside of London (depending on where you live I suppose) Arundel has everything you really need for a great break. A cute little farmers market, a few antique shops, an amazing castle and at least one superb restaurant! 

The mister and I stayed at the Town House. Our room looked out over one of the main roads which meant quite a bit of drunken noise but we had one of the loviest meals there, so all and all a wonderful place to stay. 

Farmers market



Main drag

View from the castle

One of the best castle's I've ever been to










Dinner at the Town House - perfect!




The mister finishes his dessert before I even start mine.


No comments:

Post a Comment