Tuesday

Amazing handbags

I recently purchase this bag after months of searching for a bag that wasn't covered in logos, studs, tassels or any other general hideousness. My main criteria were that it fit my laptop comfortably and it was genuine leather. You would think this would leave me with quite a few options but realistically there were only a handful that landed in the affordable category. Opelle was a front runner with their absolutely gorgeous and simple bags. I saw over on MadeByGirl that there's a 15% code for her readers so go check out her site if you like Opelle's wears.


Opelle's etsy shop
Gray Leather Bag - OPELLE  Ballet Bag - Pebbled Leather Purse w Zipper Pockets in Smoke
 

Leather Handbag Purse - OPELLE Ballet Bag - Large Size in Black Pebbled Leather - Made to Order
 

Leather Handbag Purse - OPELLE Ballet Bag - Large Size in Black Pebbled Leather - Made to Order
 

OPELLE - Pouchette Key Purse - Black Washed Lambskin Leather
 

No comments:

Post a Comment